Welcome to my website!
Quick links: About Me, Projects, Skills, Leadership Experience, Courses, Publications, Contact Me
To learn more about how I came up with my logo, click here.
Gorodetsky Group: Computational Autonomy, University of Michigan
Hybrid Systems Lab, Purdue University
Institute of Space Systems, Technical University of Braunschweig
Planetary Systems and Surfaces Lab, Purdue University
Multi Agent Control [Control lyapunov functions, SW-MSR filter]
Navigation and Guidance [position fixing, Kalman filter, pursuit-evasion games]
Specialized Terrestrial Rotorcraft Explorer [Airfoil design, mission design, rotorcraft design] published
- Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree [Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Deep Learning]
- Flying Car and Autonomous Flight Engineer Nanodegree [Flight Controls, Kalman Filters, A* search]
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Nanodegree [DDPG, Actor-Critic, PPO]
- Sensor Fusion Engineer Nanodegree (current) [LiDAR, Camera, Point Cloud Data, C++]
- Robotics Software Engineer Nanodegree (current) [ROS, C++, Path Planning]
- Self Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree (current) [Computer Vision, C++, machine learning]
MORE Projects are coming soon!
The skill bars below display my comfort and proficiency in percentage, with a full bar displaying 100% proficiency.
- Vice President, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering Student Advisory Council, 2019
- Project Manager, SPECTRE, 2018
- Controls Lead, SPECTRE, 2018
- Science Lead, SPECTRE, 2017
- N. Marquand, S. Tandon, “Specialized Terrestrial Rotorcraft Explorer”. AIAA SciTech 2020 Forum, Orlando, FL ,USA. January 2020.
- S. Tandon, “Demonstration of Self Organzied Cubesats”. iCubesat Workshop, Paris, France. May 2018. link
- Multi-Agent Control
- Visual Navigation for Aerospace Vehicles
- Linear systems
- Non-Linear systems
- Flight and Trajectory Optimization
- Navigation and Guidance of Aerospace Vehicles
- Deep Reinforcement Learning 2.0
- Unspervised Learning and Hidden Markov Models
- Cluster Analysis and Unsupervised Learning
- Model Predictive Control
- Combinatorial Problems and Ant Colony Optimization
- Particle Swarm Optimization in MATLAB
- Natural Language Processing with Python
- Synthetic Images with DCGANs
- Object Tracking with OpenCV and Python